This directory covers about 96,300 companies (businesses), importers, exporters from Australia:
Company Name, Email, Website addresses, business descriptions
Searchable by keywords
Yahoo-style category structure
What's inside this CD-ROM?
- business records with email, website information and brief introduction
- more than 96,300 web site addresses
- more than 62,900 email addresses
- well-organized category system by industry and geography information(state,city ...)
- Powerful keyword search and Text Search
Good for e-marketing or marketing research.
This database is website-based and all it's contents were compiled based on the website of each record. We verify the websites only and some of them may still void since the product released.Telephone numbers, fax numbers are for reference only. Physical addresses, zip codes are not included here for many of records.
What can I do with this CD?
- Get the full list of companies in any industry with full contact information together with a brief introduction
- Send emails to most companies
- Find the website of any company who already has one
|Search by Keywords
|Browse by category
||Copy & Paste, or Extra MDB file (optional) |
||Australia, New Zealand|
||Online Directories, Submission|
||Biz. Name,Telephone,Fax,Email,Web site,Street,City,State/Region,Country,Full Address,Product |
* Not all entries are filled with each field
|Number of total entries (companies)
|Entries with Website
|Entries with Email
|Entries with Fax number
|Entries with Phone number
|Entries with Address
* Numbers vary frequently and the final result on your CD/DVDs may differ. Duplicate exists. Some websites, emails, fax numbers or phone numbers may expire.
This product is NOT A COMPLETE LIST of businesses of this region (country or area).
MDB File - MS Access File (Raw data)
We provide MS Access file (mdb) for raw data of certain products, to let the buyer export data from the directory to other applications such as MS Word, MS SQL, MS Outlook, MS Excel, etc.
MDB file is not required for general functions of the directory. The Infot directory manager bundled with the directory can work properly without the MDB files. Users purchase the MDB files only for export ability.
However, please be informed before you purchase the MS Access file.
1) Purchasing the MS Access file doesn't enable you distribute the original data beyond your unit. A personal buyer can not distribute the raw data to any other persons or business. A business buyer can not distribute the data beyond the company. Exporting or merging raw data into local business network, central databases, or other network-based platform require special business licenses from Infot for a fee. Exporting or merging data to databases or websites accessible to publish requires special publishing license from Infot for a fee. Printing, publishing or distribute the original data to outside in any format without written authorization or license is prohibited.
2) Original data can be too big to fit your target platform. MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word and some other applications may have a limited capacity to handle the size of the original data.
3) Relationship between entries (companies) and categories (industries) in the MS access file may be normalized into separated tables. Understanding of "JOINING TABLES" may be required to get proper query results.
4) No technical support is provided for how to user the MDB files.
5) MDB files may be compressed in zip format and then you need a unzip tool such as "Winzip" to open the zip file.
Why MS Access file?
- Export raw data from the directory to other applications
- Communicate with other platform
- Use it directly in your own network environment
Check each product for the price of this option
How to order it?
- You can check the "Raw data" option when you shop at our Store.
- Raw data may not available to all products and if you purchased an unavailable MS Access file, we will refund the charge on this file.
- Microsoft Access 2000 or higher version required to open the mdb file.
- No technical support for MS Access File. We only include a diagram inside the MDB file to show the relationships between tables. Meanings of fields in the main list table can be found in the "fielddefs" table.
- Some mdb files are compressed using "zip" format so you need an "unzip" tool before you can open it.
MDB files usually are shipped on CD-ROM only. If you order the "download" option, the downloaded copy may not include the MDB file.
MS Access file usually residents in the same disc of the directory you purchased. Please check the root of disc for "mdb" files or zip files. It's usually named by the code of the product.
Business counts of categories: http://www.cd-rom-directories.com/Australia_Business_Directory.txt